Henry Schein MicroMD offers practices the ability to choose from the nation’s leading clearinghouse options to find a solution that meets your billing, EDI and revenue cycle management needs. We’ve worked closely with our Preferred Clearinghouse Partners to plan discounted pricing and integrate product development and client support to ensure a productive and reliable EDI solution for your practice. No matter what your practice size, our preferred partners offer the functionality and support to help you maximize the efficiency of your billing and accounts receivable.
Why use a clearinghouse?
- Save time: Eliminate the management of direct billing to payors by allowing the
clearinghouse submit your manually-managed direct submissions
- Manage your cash flow: Secure payments faster
- Improve reimbursements: Better controls and reporting tools help you verify
eligibility, monitor rejections, report the reasons and fix submission errors with a
few mouse clicks
Why use a MicroMD Preferred Clearinghouse Partner?
- Save money: Discounts for MicroMD clients can be 15% to 20% lower than
offered by calling the clearinghouse direct
- Accurate and timely enrollment and set up: Coordination of MicroMD
Project Managers with preferred partners ensures that providers and users are up
- Coordinated, customized training: Clearinghouse resources train clients on how to
manage file submission, clearinghouse functionality and revenue cycle management
tools with practice- and payor-specific rules in mind
- Quick support response: Each clearinghouse works directly with MicroMD clients for
enrollments and support
- Choice: Multiple clearinghouses and packages allow clients to select their
clearinghouse based on needed functionality and budget
Preferred Clearinghouses and Packages
- Electronic Commerce Processing (ECP): National clearinghouse services. Seamlessly processing millions of transactions monthly, ECP integrates with hundreds of Henry Schein Medical Systems practices.
- Gateway EDI, A Trizetto Company, one of the nation’s largest health care electronic data interchange (EDI) providers, takes responsibility for its clients’ revenue cycle from patient to payment. The company’s powerful software tools combined with its experienced customer service team, offer the industry the best solutions for revenue cycle management.
- Practice Insight: Electronic data interchange (EDI) software. Paperless claims processing, status reporting and rejection analysis tools eliminate the need to print and re-work outstanding claims based on cryptic reporting from payers.
- RealMed is a dynamic revenue cycle management solution that helps today’s healthcare provider organizations run their practices more effectively. With RealMed, providers maximize revenue with unsurpassed speed, minimize claims processing costs, increase user productivity, and reduce the administrative burden placed on their practices.
Contact us to scehdule a product demo of any Preferred Clearinghouse Partner.