An EMR That Truly Supports Your Practice
Integrate with your practice management system to expedite care, enhance accuracy and improve reimbursement. Available as either client-server or web-based ASP software, MicroMD EMR, electronic medical record software, is a scalable and flexible solution that allows you to improve efficiency, maximize growth and meet regulatory requirements.
See all the Advantages of EMR
Electronic Medical Record Features
Solo practices, large groups and health centers rely on Complete 2014 Edition CEHRT MicroMD EMR, electronic medical record software, to create a paperless environment, improve workflow, enhance care delivery and boost productivity. Immediate, shared access to patient data minimizes paperwork and maximizes productivity.
Henry Schein Secure Chart Patient Portal - Flexible, two-way patient-to-practice communications help staff save timeLearn More
Clinical Documentation - Choose the method that works for youLearn More
E&M Coding - Claim full reimbursement with confidenceLearn More
Health Maintenance, Alerts and Reminders - Promote healthy outcomesLearn More
e-Prescribing - Improve medication safety, enhance workflow and save timeLearn More
Clinical Dashboard - View your patient’s most pertinent data at onceLearn More
Image Management and Annotation - Save pictures, clinical images and anatomical diagramsLearn More
Desktop Management - Manage your workload on your own termsLearn More
Specialty Content - Customize your EMR with easeLearn More
Physician Order Tracking -Have confidence in patient complianceLearn More
Device Connectivity - See clinical data from medical devices in real timeLearn More
Integration and Interoperability - Explore a range of features and benefitsLearn More
Simple yet powerful solutions for Health Centers: CHCs, FQHCs and RHCs
Health centers rely on MicroMD EMR to create a paperless environment, improve workflow, enhance care delivery and boost productivity. Immediate, shared access to patient data minimizes paperwork and maximizes productivity. MicroMD EMR integrates with your practice management system to expedite care, enhance accuracy and improve reimbursement. Available as either clientserver or web-based ASP software, MicroMD EMR is a scalable and flexible solution that allows you to improve efficiency, maximize growth and meet changing regulatory requirements.
Clinical Documentation: Choose the method that works for you
- Multiple charting options, including templates, forms, Dragon® Medical speech recognition and handwriting recognition
- Fast access to patient histories
E&M Coding: Comprehensive, accurate E&M calculator
- Drug interactions, allergies, immunizations and more
- Patient education and patient goal monitoring
e-Prescribing: Improve medication safety, enhance workflow and save time
- Two-way pharmacy communications
- Enhanced medication reconciliation
- Accommodates 5010 coding and claim checking, as well as verification of patient-paid prescriptions
Henry Schein Secure Chart Patient Portal: Flexible, two-way patient-to-practice communications help staff save time
- Health center landing page
- Secure login/Patient home page/Patient inbox
- Customized forms module
- Upload of CCD/CCR to share patient health records
Electronic Signature Capture: At the point of care for all types of patient communication
Meaningful Use Functionality: Helping your providers earn reimbursement dollars
- HITECH objective and menu set measure calculations and reporting
- Clinical Quality Measure calculations and reporting
Henry Schein Secure Chart Patient Portal
Henry Schein Secure Chart Patient Portal provides patients and health center staff a web site containing a number of easy-to-use features that will save time for both patients and staff, including:
- Collecting patient form data online prior to service
- Answering patient questions
- Setting up appointments online
- Securely sending records and results to your patients
Meaningful Use functionality and features
Meaningful use EMR functionality allows providers and staff tools to achieve, monitor and attest to meaningful use.
- Core and menu set objective features objective measure selection and set up, required data fields, automatic calculation of % completion and reporting
- Core and alternative Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) features CQM measure selection and setup, required data fields, automatic calculation of % completion and reporting
- Quality measures button an at-a-glance alert for providers to know whether a chart or encounter meets meaningful use requirements, as well as which data fields need completion
- Updated CCD/CCR functionality allows for the export of patient health records
- HIE connectivity interfaces available for HIE connectivity
Patient Overview and Alerts
When you first open a patients chart, MicroMD EMR provides a quick and customizable overview of any outstanding alerts, lab results you havent viewed, immunizations that are due and much more. Quickly access your patients medical history, including allergies and a list of patient encounters. Patient Overview allows providers to add customized chart views, including graphs to the patient chart. From here, providers can update and review patient medical information, assess progress towards healthcare goals, and keep the patient compliant with Health Maintenance and Immunizations.
MicroMD EMR enables providers to document encounter details in a variety of ways. Patient data can be organized in the familiar SOAP format, promoting organized and consistent data entry. MicroMD EMR also allows the recording of encounter data in free-text format, providing flexibility of data entry. Or you can dictate patient encounters in historical, subjective and objective format. MicroMD EMR minimizes the time and effort required to complete each patient visit.
MicroMD EMR integrates with a number of medical and diagnostic devices from Welch Allyn, Midmark and Burdick, including ECGs, Holters and spirometers. Reduce manual data entry and save time in collection and management of physiological data. Utilize these devices to improve convenience and revenue by performing additional procedures in-office rather than referring patients.