We are pleased to announce the availability of MicroMD PM + EMR Version 11. Our new software features upgrades for helping practices and providers to operate more efficiently, including:
- The ability to modify a sliding fee schedule by procedure. This feature is geared toward Community Health Centers (CHCs), Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Rural Health Centers, and other variable pay scale organizations.
- Side by side charting workflow while using encounters through the dashboard, allowing physicians to make notes while looking at pertinent information in a patient’s chart. This enhancement will allow for a streamlining of workflow, eliminating the need to toggle between an encounter and the patient’s chart.
- Clinical Dashboard enhancements which allow physicians to customize their workflow to meet their needs.
- Streamlined Summary of Care process which allows for the Patient Care Plan and CDA to be sent simultaneously, increasing efficiency in meeting Meaningful Use requirements.
- Integration of PDR Medical Alert information directly into the Prescription workflow to allow physicians to immediately have valuable medication information and coupons at their fingertips while prescribing.
- Integration of EMV chip card technology through MicroMD eSERVICE vendor, Moneris, which protects your practice from being held liable for fraudulent credit card transactions made in your facility.
- Various other enhancements that deliver on feature requests submitted by our clients.
If you have not yet upgraded and you host your MicroMD software on your own network (Client Server), you may contact Client Support at any time to be added to the Upgrade List. You can do so by calling MicroMD Client Support at 330-758-8832 and choosing option 2 for EMR Support or option 3 for PM Support or emailing email@example.com.
If you access your MicroMD software through the Cloud, the Cloud upgrade is targeted for Q1 2016 with notification of the Cloud upgrade targeted for two weeks prior through Client Alert e-mails and login screen notifications.