Meet the new MicroMD
Simple, configurable & efficient
Book a Demo
Simplified workflows, efficient documentation, and a new modern look.
Easy to Use ICD Search Lookup
- Instantly map over a million medical abbreviations, types, incomplete terms, and acronyms to standardized terminology
- Easily search for diagnoses and procedure codes allowing you to document quickly and accurately
- Search familiar clinical shorthand or jargon such as AFib, atrial fib, or AF and PFT that will consistently provide the corresponding ICD or SNOMED CT® codes for atrial fibrillation.
Simplified and Efficient Visit Documentation
- Comprehensive view on one screen allowing you to document an encounter with less clicks
- Configurable so you can choose your own workflow
- Easily search and find diagnosis codes with ease
New Modern Look
- Easy to navigate actions and workflows
- User interface with modern and simplified design elements
- Simple improvements to help streamline documentation and overall user experience
Single-View Encounter Type
This one page encounter allows a comprehensive view from intake and medical categories through the last step of your encounter – with the simplicity of a one screen view.
It’s customizable – choose your workflow – and your existing Cliniguides and text templates are fully compatible with this sleek new encounter.
The new simplified Review of Systems Tool can save countless clicks.
User provider friendly terminology to locate specific diagnosis codes – in all encounter styles.