Medical Record Documentation
MicroMD EMR charting methods allow you to choose the style of medical record documentation that works for you.
With MicroMD EMR, each clinician chooses their personal preference regardless of how others in the practice choose to work:
- Document details required for ICD-10 code specificity: Quickly assign codes
- Text templates: Free text or handwriting recognition that is formatted into templates similar to paper charts
- Encounter Wizards: Point-and-click “wizards” following clinical pathways
- SOAP templates: Standard or custom templates with discrete data entry
- Voice recognition: Speech recognition that is formatted into templates
For common conditions, templates allow physicians to quickly apply pre-defined treatment plans and more, eliminating redundant entries and providing complete medical record documentation of the visit.