If your practice is having a hard time processing how to make the shift towards value-based care initiatives, you are not alone. As an industry that was previously governed by fee-for-service where providers could bill by each treatment and procedure given, value-based care is a huge change that focuses on quality not quantity. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is value-based care?
- How does value-based care compare to the former fee-for-service model?
- Why is value-based care significant to a number of entities?
- What challenges exist to value-based care?
- What are the best practices for a successful transition to value-based care?
Receiving reimbursement for the services you provide is important – money enables your practice to thrive as a business which allows you to heal your patients. Learn more about how your practice can successfully transition to value-based care and improve healthcare outcomes today.