Today’s Interoperability Landscape
We are sure you have heard the term interoperability used in your practice or among other healthcare professionals, but what does it mean? Interoperability can increase patient safety for all patients, but reaching widespread standardization of healthcare technology is a difficult task. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is interoperability?
- What are the three levels of interoperability?
- How is interoperability important to healthcare?
- Why is interoperability in its infancy?
- What challenges exist to interoperability initiatives?
- What role does the ONC play in interoperability?
A more seamless path to better health outcomes for patients everywhere is on the horizon, but we have a few hurdles to jump before we can reach it. Read more to discover why interoperability is important to overall better health outcomes.