If you have been in healthcare for a handful of years, it is likely that you have noticed various shifts in the way care, reimbursement, and data are being handled. The healthcare landscape changes dramatically, and we are in that period yet again with the new focus on remote patient monitoring (RPM). In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is RPM?
- How does it work?
- What are the goals of RPM?
- What benefits exist for practices utilizing RPM?
- How does reimbursement work?
- In what ways does RPM relate to CCM?
- What types of patients experience the most benefits while utilizing RPM?
Are you interested in implementing RPM into your practice, but you’re not sure if it’s the right fit for you or other members of your team? Let us help you explore the benefits.