Why Population Health Management Matters
This is why population health matters. Population health management digs down into the roots of what care delivery is, how it is facilitated to a group, and works to improve health outcomes across a patient population. Right now, you are likely hearing about it or your practice is working on implementing tools or processes to stratify data. With that being said, this eBook works to explain the following questions…
- What is population health management?
- How does it work?
- What are the goals of population health?
- In what ways can practices approach population health management?
- What role does technology play?
- What challenges exist?
- How does population health relate to incentive plans?
- Why does ALL of this matter?
At the end of the day, the initiatives and goals of population health management are vital to the improving the overall health of every individual. In order to work towards accomplishing this, we must first be informed of how to move forward.