Are you familiar with patient-generated health data (PGHD)? The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) designed this initiative to help patients take better control of their own health. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What exactly is PGHD and what does it include?
- What does PGHD provide in terms of care delivery and research?
- What tools can be used to obtain PGHD?
- How can providers incentivize PGHD use?
- Are there burdens or challenges placed on providers over PGHD?
- What are the benefits of PGHD?
- How does the ONC describe capture and use criteria?
Do you have concerns regarding PGHD, or are you just looking to learn more about this initiative? Either way – you are not alone. This relatively new initiative comes with a lot of questions, challenges, and even more opportunities for providers like you.