Optimizing Your Medical Practice’s Use of EHR
Your Electronic Health Records (EHR) system probably costs a good bit of money, right? Doesn’t that mean you should be fully optimizing it to its fullest potential? The answer is YES. After you implement your EHR system, it is crucial to find a way to use the software in a way that works for your practice and to set realistic goals for usage. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is your EHR designed to do?
- How can you define whether or not you are using it to its full potential?
- Is there a timeline that can be followed for optimization?
- What should my goals be for 3 months, 6 months, and a year after implementation?
- What are the best practices for your EHR system?
- How can you measure success with your EHR?
Many practices are moving towards storing health records electronically with EHR to meet CMS requirements. If you are spending the money, investing the time, and working to meet these requirements, you should also be finding a way to get the most bang for your buck. Find out how.