As we enter into another new year, we know that it comes saddled with new changes presented to us in the 2020 Final Rule. Whether your practice has seen success in the past, or has fallen short of a positive payment adjustment, it’s important to be up to speed on any shifts made to the program for the reporting year. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is MACRA, QPP, MIPS?
- What changes have been made for this performance year?
- What are MIPS Value Pathways?
- How will MVPs play a role in the future?
- How can practices and providers participate in this program?
- How can your practice prepare for reporting?
The positive payment adjustment for this performance year is higher than ever, and so is the negative payment adjustment, at a +/-9%. Take a deep dive in this MicroMD eBook to better arm your practice with the knowledge needed to be successful.