Medication adherence has varying definitions across the healthcare industry but one thing stands true… medication adherence refers to taking a medication as prescribed by your provider. Now, it sounds simple enough but many patients face challenges with adherence for a variety of reasons ranging from costs, trust, and not understanding the medication in its entirety. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is medication adherence?
- Why is it important?
- How can practices reach better adherence?
- What are the causes of medication non-adherence?
- Tips for achieving better medication adherence
- What are the responsibilities of providers with medication adherence?
- What tools support medication adherence?
While the challenges to medication adherence are different from patient to patient, they can be solved with communication. Dive into our eBook to get started.