1 in 8 patients left a practice within the past year due to dissatisfaction. This means practices need to hone in on what makes a patient unhappy and make active strides to satisfy them with their quality of care. Focusing on patient satisfaction in 2021 (and beyond) will be more important than ever as patients search for more convenient care options that continue to deliver quality. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is patient satisfaction?
- What are the differences between patient satisfaction and experience?
- What makes patients dissatisfied?
- How can front office staff satisfy patients?
- How can physicians take strides to improve patient satisfaction?
- What technological tools are available to help improve patient satisfaction?
- Why is patient satisfaction critical for your practice?
Remember, happy patients often translated into healthy patients. Figuring out how to satisfy your patients to, in turn, boost retention and compliance is the key to a thriving practice and overall improved patient health. Learn how to improve patient satisfaction today.