The process of selecting new software is always difficult, especially when regulatory compliance stands in the balance. Selecting and implementing e-prescribing software into your practice is integral to improving safety and efficiency in today’s healthcare landscape. It also lends a hand in protecting your prescribing providers from prescription pad misuse and abuse, too. In our e-Prescribing Software Selection Guide, we will cover the following…
- What is e-prescribing software?
- Why is e-prescribing software important?
- What do practices need to do when planning to implement e-prescribing?
- Why is researching e-prescribing vendors vital?
- How should practices compare vendors?
- What common mistakes are made during the selection/implementation process?
- How can MicroMD help?
If your practice is beginning to look into e-prescribing software, you will need to have a plan on how to begin the selection process. Let us guide you through selection and implementation, and we can answer some questions along the way, too.