For 30 years, practices have seen no revisions when it comes to the Evaluation and Management (E/M) office / outpatient visit codes. In January of 2021, this is set to change as the American Medical Association (AMA) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are set to roll out significant revisions including E/M CPT code descriptors, standards for documentation, and more. To help your practice prepare for this overhaul, we will discuss the following in this eBook…
- The Current Guidelines for E/M Office Visits Codes
- 2021 E/M Coding Changes
- How to Choose Your Specific Coding Method
- Considerations for Different Specialties
- Impact of E/M Coding Changes of Practices, Providers, and Software
- How Practices Can Prepare for the 2021 Changes
Preparing your practice for E/M coding changes set to take place in 2021 is imperative in order for your practice to remain in compliance. Learn more today.