What do you think the average wait time at your medical practice is? The average wait time amongst most general practitioners is 24 minutes. At this point, we cannot blame our patients for being frustrated or dissatisfied. We live in an era consumed with technology, there has to be a better way… and there is. Digital check-in solutions can help your practice in more ways than one. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is digital check-in technology/self-check-in kiosks?
- What does this technology seek to accomplish?
- How does digital check-in solutions benefit providers?
- What concerns and challenges exist?
- In what ways can this tool improve patient perception of care?
Let’s face it – we all want to provide the best patient experience at our practice and we want our staff to experience as little stress as possible. This solution can do both – read more now.