Cardiologists Continue to Act on the Million Hearts Initiative
When you think of cardiovascular disease, what do you think of? Do you think of strokes, heart attacks, and heart disease? Do you think of the growing number of cardiovascular related deaths? The number is staggering – 1 person dies from a heart trauma every 40 seconds. That means 22,000 people each day, and 801,000 people each year. This is why the Million Hearts Initiative is so important. In this eBook, we will answer the following questions…
- What is the Million Hearts Initiative?
- What does it mean to battle cardiovascular disease?
- What does the program include?
- What is the main goal of the Million Hearts Initiative?
- How are cardiologists attempting to accomplish this goal?
- What is the success rate of the Million Hearts Initiative?
Whether you are a cardiologist, physician, or a healthcare professional, it is likely that cardiovascular disease has impacted your life in one way or another. Do you know how much this initiative is helping? Find out.