A better, more efficient process of diagnosing and treating patients is available. Clinical decision support (CDS) tools have gained widespread traction among a variety of medical offices, and they promote accurate and improved health outcomes. In this eBook, we will discuss the following…
- What is clinical decision support?
- What are the benefits of CDS?
- How do these tools promote patient safety?
- What use cases exist for CDS technology?
- What types of tools are available?
- How does CDS work in MicroMD EMR?
Every practice has a goal of improving health outcomes for their patients. As your trusted advisors, we hope to show you the ways CDS tools can help your office provide the best care possible.