Each year practices see changes to the QPP program through the release of the Final Rule and 2021 is no different. With the release of the 2021 QPP Final Rule, practices are seeing slight changes, some postponements, and a lot of information to be prepared for and be aware of for 2021 and beyond. In this eBook, we will discuss the following to help your practice with QPP in the 2021 reporting year…
- What is MACRA, QPP and MIPS?
- What are the goals for QPP in 2021?
- What does the Final Rule for 2021 include?
- Who is Eligible?
- What is the timeline?
- What are the reporting options?
- What submission options are available?
- What are the performance categories?
- Were there category changes?
- What key takeaways should practices be aware of?
- How does 2021 compare to 2020?
- What additional resources are available?
As most of the healthcare industry struggles to regain its footing in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, many changes are not drastic. With that being said, it’s still very important that your practice remains informed for the changes happening now and those to come. MicroMD can help; download our eBook today to learn more.