Earn Meaningful Use EHR Incentive Dollars
2015 Edition CEHRT EMR
Providers interested in securing incentive reimbursement from the CMS EHR Incentive Program need to be using an EMR featuring 2015 Edition CEHRT certification in order to achieve meaningful use requirements.
2015 Edition CEHRT Benefits:
- Easy to use
- Contains at-a-glance features to track success in achieving meaningful use
- Can be customized for your specialty and your practice
- Continued product enhancement to meet evolving meaningful use requirements
- 2015 Stage 1 and Stage 2 core and menu set objective features
- 2015 Stage 1 and Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) features
- Quality measures button
Adhering to the requirements of any new government program can be daunting. Which is why we designed MicroMD EMR with eligible professionals in mind. Not only is it designed to achieve complete 2015 Edition certification, MicroMD EMR helps providers navigate the new workflows and requirements providers will need to implement and meet in order to secure financial reimbursement.