Health centers rely on MicroMD EMR to create a paperless environment, improve workflow, enhance care delivery and boost productivity. Immediate, shared access to patient data minimizes paperwork and maximizes productivity. MicroMD EMR integrates with your practice management system to expedite care, enhance accuracy and improve reimbursement. Available as either clientserver or web-based ASP software, MicroMD EMR is a scalable and flexible solution that allows you to improve efficiency, maximize growth and meet changing regulatory requirements.
Clinical Documentation: Choose the method that works for you
- Multiple charting options, including templates, forms, Dragon® Medical speech recognition and handwriting recognition
- Fast access to patient histories
E&M Coding: Comprehensive, accurate E&M calculator
- Drug interactions, allergies, immunizations and more
- Patient education and patient goal monitoring
e-Prescribing: Improve medication safety, enhance workflow and save time
- Two-way pharmacy communications
- Enhanced medication reconciliation
- Accommodates 5010 coding and claim checking, as well as verification of patient-paid prescriptions
Patient Portal: Flexible, two-way patient-to-practice communications help staff save time
- Health center landing page
- Secure login/Patient home page/Patient inbox
- Customized forms module
- Upload of CCD/CCR to share patient health records
Electronic Signature Capture: At the point of care for all types of patient communication
Meaningful Use Functionality: Helping your providers earn reimbursement dollars
- HITECH objective and menu set measure calculations and reporting
- Clinical Quality Measure calculations and reporting
MicroMD Patient Portal
The MicroMD Patient Portal provides patients and health center staff a web site containing a number of easy-to-use features that will save time for both patients and staff, including:
- Collecting patient form data online prior to service
- Answering patient questions
- Setting up appointments online
- Securely sending records and results to your patients
Meaningful Use functionality and features
MicroMD EMR incorporates meaningful use functionality that allows providers and staff tools to achieve, monitor and attest to meaningful use.
- Core and menu set objective features – objective measure selection and set up, required data fields, automatic calculation of % completion and reporting
- Core and alternative Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) features – CQM measure selection and setup, required data fields, automatic calculation of % completion and reporting
- Quality measures button – an at-a-glance alert for providers to know whether a chart or encounter meets meaningful use requirements, as well as which data fields need completion
- Updated CCD/CCR functionality – allows for the export of patient health records
- HIE connectivity – interfaces available for HIE connectivity
Patient Overview and Alerts
When you first open a patient’s chart, MicroMD EMR provides a quick and customizable overview of any outstanding alerts, lab results you haven’t viewed, immunizations that are due and much more. Quickly access your patient’s medical history, including allergies and a list of patient encounters. Patient Overview allows providers to add customized chart views, including graphs to the patient chart. From here, providers can update and review patient medical information, assess progress towards healthcare goals, and keep the patient compliant with Health Maintenance and Immunizations.
MicroMD EMR enables providers to document encounter details in a variety of ways. Patient data can be organized in the familiar “SOAP” format, promoting organized and consistent data entry. MicroMD EMR also allows the recording of encounter data in free-text format, providing flexibility of data entry. Or you can dictate patient encounters in historical, subjective and objective format. MicroMD EMR minimizes the time and effort required to complete each patient visit.
MicroMD EMR integrates with a number of medical and diagnostic devices from Welch Allyn, Midmark and Burdick, including ECGs, Holters and spirometers. Reduce manual data entry and save time in collection and management of physiological data. Utilize these devices to improve convenience and revenue by performing additional procedures in-office rather than referring patients.